- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- Min. 5 years of experience in the area of RTR (solid knowledge of accounting, reporting and analysis), preferably in diversified SSC/BPO environment
- Previous experience on the positions with people management responsibilities
- Strong process & project management skills; Lean Six Sigma qualification will be a plus
- Good knowledge of SAP; Blackline as an asset
- Proactive, deadline driven and result focused attitude; willingness to act and determine solutions for issues identified
- Customer centric mindset and the ability to manage tasks with competing priorities to meet the demands from customers
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring timely closing for the European entities in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Timely and accurate preparing of the balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyzing the financial statements and highlighting risks and opportunities
- Ensuring accurate preparation of the cash flow forecast and conducting meetings with Finance Directors to discuss details
- Leading month-end profit and loss meetings and regular balance sheet reviews, discussing on the financials with Finance Directors and following-up on actions raised
- Reviewing and ensuring proper controls are in place for all processes responsible for
- Providing support for the of annual statutory accounts and annual tax submission within the timelines as shared by external auditors
- Participating in the weekly / monthly / quarterly meetings with our auditors (EY) and local GAAP accounts providers (KPMG) as the representative for Europe
- Working proactively with RTR Subject Matter Experts on continuous improvement projects
- Coordinating, coaching and training the team members (Senior Accountans and Accountants) to ensure team members have relevant and updated knowledge in the areas they are responsible for
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package