Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
RTR Senior Accountant
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
RTR Senior AccountantNumer ref.: 7483
What do you need to have?
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of RTR
- University degree (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Blackline will be an asset
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma will be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivation and inquisitive
What will you be responsible for?
- Performing accurate and timely period end close for the Markets assigned
- Ensuring the company financials are prepared in line with application of accounting policies and guidelines.
- Reviewing /Preparing accurate balance sheet reconciliations in line with deadlines
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecast in line with Group guidance and in line with deadlines
- Supporting the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission
- Providing support with the year end external audit requirements and any Company Secretary deliverables
- Supporting the internal audit process
- Leading/Supporting the month end P&L meetings
- Establishing understanding of performance drivers for the month and follow up as required, investigating all variances and issues
- Ensuring knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained
- Fulfilling any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the RTR Manager
What do we offer:
Work in the centre of Cracow
High autonomy, decisiveness and independence in acting
Extensive training program – internal and external
Possibility to take part in creating new GBS centre and to shape its future
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package