IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
Are you an experienced GL/ RtR professional? Do you want to develop your knowledge and skills on a challenging position within a new project?
We have the perfect proposition for you!
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Apply current IBM business controls
- Apply audibility requirements and enforce compliance
- Apply IBM and the customer's legal and regulatory business controls as appropriate
- Ensure IBM team members understand and comply with IBM Business Guidelines
- Managing all RTR sub processes, with significant focus on IFRS and French GAAP reporting
- Apply organizational, planning skills
- Apply collaboration/teaming techniques
- Perform in matrix organization
- Perform time management
- Apply Knowledge of Business Organization and Financial Processes
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3-5 years of GL/RtR experience
- English: Fluent
- Turkish: Fluent
- Audit experiences will be an asset
- International qualifications (CIA/ CIMA/ACCA) will be an asset
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport,
healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to
smoothly transition into your new role
Form of contract: a contract for a definite
or indefinite period
Terms of payment: negotiable
How to apply: