RTR Subject Matter Expert
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Terms of employment:
Full time contract
Full time contract
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the comapany, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
RTR Subject Matter ExpertNumer ref.: 7531
What do you need to have?
- Previous experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Experience in RTR process design, optimization, standardization and improvements
- Understanding of standard accounting procedures (IFRS/GAAP)
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification will be an advantage
- Capability of directing the resolution of complex or unusual business problems
- Ability to analyse financial and operating statistics and provide meaningful feedback
- Highly motivated, deadline driven, and ability to communicate effectively
- Comfortable working with senior leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities
What will you be responsible for?
- Reviewing existing global processes, structures, and systems with a focus on simplifying and standardizing them
- Taking full ownership of process design and implementation with a focus on reducing process costs and maximizing investment returns
- Establishing clear and concise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for processes, monitoring and performing root cause analysis
- Establishing clear Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Reverse SLA (RSLA) and ensure that clear communication to stakeholders and that teams are able to deliver on them
- Overseeing the preparation of schedules and account analyses as requested by internal and external auditors to satisfy internal control requirements and minimize external audit fees
- Reviewing and signing-off on Desk Top Procedures (DTP) on a regular basis
- Engaging and leading stakeholders to adopt the globally standardized processes, with regional and local requirements customization required for legal/tax compliance.
- Conducting regular trainings for teams to ensure process knowledge
What do we offer?
Possibility to take part in creating new GBS centre and to shape its future
Extensive training program – internal and external
High autonomy, decisiveness and independence in acting
Work in the centre of Cracow
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package