For our Client, the international organization , we are looking for an experienced RTR Team Leader with German.
RTR Team Leader with GermanNumer ref.: 191721/6524
- being a Subject Matter Expert for RtR related issues,
- ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial reports and analysis,
- managing the migration of RtR processes from European countries to Warsaw,
- managing Business Continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedback, coaching and mentoring, recognition, development plan, performance discussions and appraisals, career planning),
- responsibility for entire Closing & Reporting processes,
- implementation of standardization initiatives, productivity improvements, best practices,
- achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually agreed with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks,
- minimizing customer issues and concerns proactively; build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at the customer site and with internal functions.
- at least 3 - 4 years of team management experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO,
- excellent English and German language skills,
- ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner,
- recognition, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- degree in Accounting is a strong asset,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- feedback communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- a challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment,
- professional development in a global enterprise,
- competitive compensation and benefits package,
- participation in the transition process,
- company culture based on trust and respect.
If you interested please send your application by clicking the apply button.