Beside The Park is a software development house located in the the centre of Warsaw, where in a friendly and informal atmosphere we create software used by millions of people.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your programming skills in a fantastic, dynamic and young team, check out our offer and apply now!
Ruby on Rails Developer
- development and maintenance of projects based on cloud systems,
- integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic,
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems,
- help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- at least two years of experience in commercial projects in Ruby on Rails,
- knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL),
- experience with GIT or a similar Revision Control System,
- knowledge of English (read technical documentation and find any necessary information).
Nice to have:
- knowledge of GraphQL
- experience with Docker, CI/CD,
- knowledge of the AWS platform (EMR, EC2, CloudWatch, RDS),
- a sense of humor.
Working with us means:
- working with the newest technologies,
- an informal atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- benefits (financing for sports and common dinners),
- kitchen with fresh coffee, tea and juices,
- weekly football trainings.