Ruby on Rails Developer
APPLOVER Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Świeradowska 77, 50-559 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- 11 000 - 17 000 PLN/MONTH [B2B NET]
- 9100 – 14 110 PLN GROSS [EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT]
- Form of a contract according to preference
- Wrocław or remote
At Applover we do our best to combine professionalism with a good atmosphere. We work in a smart and efficient way and after a job well done we crack a beer open and watch a movie on our terrace.
Or maybe you prefer to work remotely? No problem! We are open to it as well!
Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer wanted!
- Design and build web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Write automated tests for your code including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Design and implement relational databases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Expert in Ruby and Ruby on Rails (4+ years development experience)
- Strong knowledge of relational DBs design (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Unix systems and shell
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Ability to implement various ways of communication with client (e.g. REST API, WebSockets)
- Ability to implement various ways of authentication (e.g. JWT, cookie-based auth, OAuth)
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment tools (e.g. mina) and Git
- Practical knowledge of non-relational DBs, cache and message brokers systems
- Love for code review
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or similar platform
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Web Server (e.g. Nginx)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Comfortable Office
- Company Multisport
- Private Healthcare
- Educational fund
- Support from our office dog Taco
- Possible Home Office
No worries, we operate now 100% remotely (due to Coronavirus), so we will schedule a call with you. If you have any questions, get in touch with us!
Send us your CV, we will schedule a meeting.
Have a good day!