Runbook Super User
nr ref.: 7023
Terms of employment:
Our Client is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for entire Group.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
- University diploma or equivalent (Business / Finance / Economy)
- Practical knowledge of operations in R2R/P2P/O2C
- IT affiliated with strong SAP FI knowledge
- Experience in implementing R2R IT Solution (i.e. Runbook) will be an asset
- Ability to deliver project deadlines, project management experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong coordination and co-operation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Customer orientation
- Intercultural competence
- International travel required up to 20%
- Runbook Super User, competence holder of all Runbook relevant issues
- Managing system configuration, testing and roll-out of Runbook scenarios
- Promoting continuous process improvement and further automation by utilising all Runbook applications (SMART Close, TRUE, SAFE Control)
- Developing to-be processes with implementation of Runbook with focus in Period Closing, Reconciliation and SAFE control
- Defining Monitoring concept by using Runbook
- Cooperating with operational teams and Process Architects (P2P, R2R, O2C)
- Cooperating with SMART Close scenario administrators
- Managing training for end users in operations and first level support
- Be responsible for routine maintenance of master data and configuration of Runbook scenarios and templates
- Supporting development of mid-to long term strategy for Runbook/ Blackline
- Gradual developing of process managerial tasks and responsibility for RtR service modules / products.
- Be responsible for future ongoing roll-out of Runbook
- Ensuring a timely and qualitative Runbook implementation according to project plan
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- Language skills development opportunities
- Job stability and flexible working time
- Mother friendly company
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.