- Offer expired 15 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Sum up of position:
(S) Application Engineer Trainer is responsible for contributing to the overall success of Rockwell Automation training programs in the fast-growing space of Information Software, which include Analytics Visualization, Performance Monitoring, Machine Learning, and Manufacturing Execution as part of our ongoing technical training and early career technical training programs.
• Create exceptional technical training content for wide variety of various audiences in a variety of formats
• Provide expert instruction of internal competency training classes on related technologies
• Provide field and remote support for customer applications, including applications implementing newly released products, complex applications, and new product applications experiencing product problems/deficiencies
• Provide technical consultation and instructional support for team
• Develop application notes, procedures, and tools to enhance audience capabilities
• Assess global product and technology support requirements and gaps. Create and deliver global competency development programs with Team Leads and RAU
• Perform supporting functions/tasks as assigned by manager
• Stay current in respective technology and applications
Bachelor of Science (or related) in engineering, computer science, or Information Technology
Minimum 3 years’ experience with Rockwell Automation information software technologies
PTC / IIOT: Knowledge of PTC Vuforia, PTC ThingWorx, FTAnalytics (DataFlowML, Edge, DataView), and basic information modeling
Experience coaching others and handling difficult conversations with a wide variety
Strong technical experience with manufacturing information software
Basic instructional design skills (identifying tasks)
Proficient content development skills, including identify proper flow to teach technical concepts, proper use of grammar and vocabulary, and generating visuals (images, videos, etc) to use in courseware
Knowledge of and ability to use best practices of instructor led training in both an in-classroom and virtual environment; coach others on best practices
Ability to present and communicate (written and verbal) to various levels of the audiences
Ability to balance multiple priorities, details, and moving parts
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.