sharing the costs of professional training & courses
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
The objective of this role is to establish monthly global supply and inventory review process. Conduct and enhance the monthly global S&OP in conjunction with the regional SCM and Global Demand Manager to achieve effective and efficient demand-supply balancing and while delivering the expected inventory and service levels. Support the achievement of business results by driving global S&OP process excellence.
Main tasks, duties and responsibilities:
Supply/ Inventory Management
- Establish and lead global inventory and supply review process and meetings.
- Lead monthly inventory review sessions (inventory and inventory-at-risk) with the regions.
- Engage Commercial in the inventory-at-risk mitigation actions and create responsibility.
- Support inventory optimization activities in the region and ensure adherence to the Global Inventory Policy.
- Support the integration of regional production planning and RCCP into the global S&OP cycle.
- Evaluate main pain points and create a strategy for scrap reduction.
- Support S&OP Analysts in data preparation.
- Provide system support and drive improvements.
- Facilitate communication and engage with key stakeholders to resolve cross-functional issues by coordinating with all functional heads and elevating issues to the executive for resolutions as needed.
- Support Global S&OP Lead in the continuous improvement of the S&OP cycle.
- Develop and improve monthly S&OP cycle (e.g. establishing the processes for a structured inventory and supply review, and a demand and supply balancing considering production constraints and inventory levels).
- Integrate of regional requirements into the S&OP cycle.
- Actively drive improvements along the S&OP process, organizational set-up, performance measures and technology enablers.
- Regional performance review of key metrics (including DOI, product availability, scrap rate, inventory levels) and target setting.
- Represent a two-way communication channel: escalate upwards to Global S&OP Lead and Executive Level; communicate decisions and actions into the regions.
University degree in scientific or technical subject.
Min. 5-8 years of business experience in Supply Chain Management.
Extensive knowledge of S&OP process.
Experience in leading supply chain projects in a global environment is preferred.
Background in process improvements, product launches, inventory, capacity, production/demand planning is required.
Excellent communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting to all levels of the organization in English language.
Experience in SAP or other ERP systems as a plus.
Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization as well as independently.
Solid organization and leadership skills.
Good problem-solving skills; able to find “out-of-the-box” solutions.
Active decision maker.
Good negotiator, listener, communicator and influencer.
Able to encourage respect, understanding, and trust amongst team members.
Able to build capabilities of team and team members.
Able to set realistic goals and objectives.
What we offer
Possibility to develop in an international company
Training and development programs
Private medical care
Group Life Insurance
Flexible benefits platform
Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
Happy Monday :)
Casual dress code
Attractive location (Sky Tower)
no dress code
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support!
Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents in English as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!