- Wielicka 28b, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Finance Teams are responsible for economic research, analysis of profit-and-loss income statements and preparation of reports on findings to make recommendations to management. They generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance and other areas of business. The Finance Teams also create financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions.
What your background should look like:
- Handling and resolving escalated Accounts Payable, invoice and payment processing issues,
- Managing vendor queries in more complicated cases,
- Execute S2P month end close activities including AP accruals and journal entries,
- Maintain vendor accounts and reconciliation,
- Prepare and process vendor payments,
- Execute S2P accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- Maintain communication with vendors and banks,
- Apply techniques and standards to improve the process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AP/S2P,
- Good understanding of end to end S2P processes,
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- Very good interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, solid problem solving and detail oriented,
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams,
- Very good knowledge of English, fluent in German.
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and delicious coffee
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family
- Modern and comfortable office with chill out zone
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing