- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
S2P Senior Associate with RussianNumer ref.: 218525
- Records, verifies and executes transactions with a medium to high level of complexity according to process documentation.
Major Tasks / Responsibilities
- Record, verify and execute transactions with a medium to high level of complexity according to process documentation;
- Monitor process exceptions;
- Support and follow up on issues within workflow systems;- Perform and review controls (process, ICS);
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Conduct trainings;
- The specifics are defined by the process requirements (profile);
- Perform ICS controls.
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial);
- Proven professional experience over 3 years in S2P area (Procurement or Accounting);
- Experience in a shared service center organization;
- Ability to use the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP);
- Computer literacy, ability to use the office suite;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Russian: fluent in speech and writing;
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to internal customers / suppliers.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.