Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
S2P Team Leader
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading, managing and motivating a global and distributed Source to Pay process experts and consultant team;
- Closely collaborate with Global Process Owners, ITO and S2P community (global and local) to ensure smooth implementation of global S2P enablers (SmartBuy), adoption and stabilization;
- Drive continuous improvements and process optimization changes;
- Ensure professional change management of S2P process changes;
- Lead global network of experts supporting SSCDN / Country S2P Key users;
- Ensure proper resolution and escalation of S2P enablers global issues to safeguard business continuity.
- University degree in business administration or equivalent degree;
- Several years of professional experience in a accounts payables or procurement department or equivalent;
- Several years’ experience of people or project management;
- Deep knowledge about Accounts Payable and Procurement processes, focus within Value Delivery. eConnectivity as a plus;
- Balancing character to understand and simplify the needs of the business and translate it into business value;
- Capability of target orientated working with diversified nationalities;
- Open minded and creative problem solution orientated;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- High level of English spoken and written, German as a plus.
What we offer:
- A chance to start your career in international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.