private medical care
SACM Senior Service Management Consultant
West PomeranianWest Pomeranian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
General accountabilities of the role
• Provide service management expertise including training, mentoring & staff augmentation
• Build customer relationships by delivering at client expectations on assigned deliverables, proactively identifying add on work and assisting in identifying cross sales leads
Service Management Implementations
• Build and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions
• Carry out discovery process by gathering customer’s business requirements and/or assessing the maturity of the IT organization and the level of business
• Translate customer’s business requirements into IT delivery, including IT principles
• Oversee specific work / tasks or process streams including ensuring ITIL aligned processes, procedures and work instructions are produced to required standard and are trained upon,
• Assist with ensuring that any related Service Integration for services by multiple service towers and providers has been completed,
• Provide ‘Early Life Support’ - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services for a period of time after ‘Go-live’ and handing over support to the future delivery teams
Facilitation skills to lead requirements gathering workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
Strong verbal and writing skills in order to effectively communicate information to clients and internal team members
Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
Awareness of a number of service management tools such as BMC’s IT Service Management (ITSM) or ServiceNow
Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software)
Expert in Configuration Management processes
Experienced in the technologies that support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling
Software asset management and software license management
Experience in using configuration management databases, understanding of data model and CMDB architecture
Understanding of how business processes are supported by technology
Strong experience with interpreting data models, designing reports and writing SQL queries against databases
Experienced in the use of KPIs to track trends and identify problems before they occur
Good understanding of Service Asset Financials
ITIL certified; (foundation level) is a must, Intermediate/ Expert Level desirable
ServiceNow ITOM certification path (desirable)
Prince 2 foundation (desirable)
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Access to Pluralsight & courses e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
What your development path can look like?
Service Management Consulting is a team of well-trained professionals who engage in business analysis and consulting with great enthusiasm and passion. Our broadly skilled people allow Capgemini to deliver challenging projects across Europe, Asia and Americas.
We deliver ITSM implementations using ServiceNow platform, IT process remediations, non-IT related ServiceNow implementations as well as digital transformation projects using organizational change management and agile methodologies. We believe in learning through experience and delivering on time and above client expectations.