Safety Data Management Specialist
- Żwirki i Wigury 16B, 02-143 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Breakthroughs That Change Patients' Lives: Pfizer is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, Pfizer colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.To learn more, visit www.pfizer.com.
Safety Data Management SpecialistNumer ref.: 122820
- Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments
- Review case criteria to determine the appropriate workflow for case processing
- Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately. Write and edit case narrative.
- Determine and perform appropriate case follow-up, including generation of follow-up requests
- Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency, and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios
- Liaise with key partners, locally , and other stakeholders regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation
- Master degree in one of the following : medical, pharamceutical, biology, biotechnology, chemistry or similar - preffered
- Fluency in English required
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management preferred but not required
- Experience and skill with medical writing will be an advantage
- Experience in use and management of relational databases preferred
- Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
- Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
- Very good computer skills
- Analytical skills
Deadline to apply: August 9th.