- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. You’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Safety, Evaluation and Risk Scientist - Senior SpecialistNumer ref.: 247604
- Providing high level scientific expertise in the safety evaluation and risk management of medicines, ensuring adverse events and other safety information are effectively evaluated in line with global compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying needs for product labelling updates and creating proper documentation, providing recommendations for labelling changes.
- Driving discussion and managing of safety issues through matrix teams across the global organisation and presenting findings to high level experts.
- Making sure that safety documents (e.g. periodic reports, signal evaluations, labelling documents, regulatory enquiries, risk management plans) are written accurately and in a timely manner to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Providing accurate and fit for purpose exploratory/ evaluation documents and responses to internal or regulatory authority requests related to safety data or labelling content, in consultation with relevant stakeholders, as necessary.
- University degree in Pharmacy or other related life science field.
- Experience in scientific literature review, data gathering, data synthesis, interpretation and authoring.
- Knowledge of medical and drug terminology.
- Advanced analytical thinking, with the ability to analyse scientific data
- Robust scientific writing skills
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment.
- Ability to cooperate with stakeholders across the business with appropriate relationship building, teamwork and, where applicable, leadership.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to present complex data/information concisely at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated, with the intellectual flexibility to continually develop and learn new skills
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience in well-known company, to cooperate with international environment where you can have an access to cutting-edge technology and work in friendly atmosphere.
- We provide an attractive remuneration package and benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, home office), as well as the prospects of a comprehensive professional development.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- GSK corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.