METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Find additional information about METTLER TOLEDO by visiting our website www.mt.com.
For our Shared Business Centre located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals willing to be part of a go-live support project team and work in a global environment with a long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
Sales Administration Specialist with German
Main location: Warsaw
- Inbound call/ email order entry: manage inbound inquires for availability, solution recommendation, or price indication, processed in a timely manner,
- Prompt and accurate inputting of customer orders, order entry, credit notes, return authorization notes,
- Coordinate invoices and invoice queries,
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our CRM, sales and service databases at every practical opportunity,
- Provide project management for complicated orders using the tracking capabilities afforded by SAP to assure that all possible bookings are converted to billings as quickly as timelines allow,
- Assist team leader and senior management by providing weekly updates about recurring business issues that require a proactive approach, through regular communication or team meetings,
- Archive documents, ensure complete and timely electronic archiving of all relevant documents,
If You have:
- Very good knowledge of German,
- Good knowledge of English,
- Experience on similar position will be an asset,
- Very good MS Office skills,
- Good understanding for complex business processes,
- Quick perception,
- High service orientation and service oriented working,
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system is an asset.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Interesting career path in a leading, multinational organization, with possibilities to use languages on daily basis,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.