- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHO WE ARE
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services.
AHV develops innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. We do this by working together with bacteria and effectively focusing on the source, i.e.; biochemical communication between bacteria.
Our mission is to empower farmers through innovation in animal health. With our solutions, service, and advice tailored to their needs, we give them control over their animal health and business results. By working together, we can establish a quorum sensing powered dairy and food supply chain.
With AHV, farmers themselves can provide an effective response to bacteria’s natural defenses.
ABOUT AHV HUNGARY Kft
AHV Hungary Kft was launched to propel AHV International to global market leadership for the next generation of animal health. We are a farmer first organization which aims to empower dairy farmers with new solutions to naturally optimize animal health, improve profitability, and positively impact their environmental footprint.
Due to the novel nature of our technology, we will work directly with the dairy farmer via on-farm and data driven tools to ensure success.
As a Sales Advisor Animal Health for AHV International, you are the point of contact for livestock farmers. While you are the face of our company and brand, your key tasks include:
- Provide advice and guidance to our dairy farmer customers on AHV concepts,
- Maintain established accounts and ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are realized,
- Achieve all revenue & client retention targets,
- Convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential,
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff,
- Manage all customer requests in a timely & accurate manner,
- Work and liaise with our 3PL and office staff to manage product/stock levels,
- Stay abreast of relevant local market product developments & market trends.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSC or MSC degree (Agriculture or Veterinary)
- Previous field sales experience (3+ year full time on Hungarian market)
- Medium conversational level in English language
- Dairy farm experience (personal or professional)
- Valid driving licence
- Willing and able to engage in frequent local travel
- Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Currently residing/working in target region
For more information, please contact our local office.
Working in the field means representing AHV on farm and guiding our community in its transition in animal health. You inspire, guide and help our customers in every way. Providing great customer service also includes handling incoming feedback, questions and making sure you follow up on leads and first-time customers. Therefore, you are great at building and maintaining great relationships with our farmers. And of course, you assist our local back office teams and headquarters with your expertise, experience and content for our online and offline communication and channels.
Join our team of Sales Advisors Animal Health and be at the forefront of innovation!