- Żniwna 2, 62-025 Kostrzyn, PolskaKostrzyn, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,9 billion in 2018. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at our manufacturing site in Poland, in order to further strengthen our Sales Operations Team, we are currently seeking a:
- Review and propose action on Sales performance per Channel and Business Units.
- Report and analysis on Gross and Production Margin Vs. Budget and Forecast
- Submit reports to sales directors
- Deliver analysis on monthly variance vs. budget and strategic plan
- Discuss metrics with connected departments, report and follow up, and embed actions on a monthly basis on product portfolio
- Assist in developing the pricing tools and strategy; Active member of Pricing Committee
- P&L performance and analysis for Channels and Marketing
- Assist in preparation and submission of the commercial part of the Budget, Forecast
- Ad hoc commercial projects – analyse preparation, justification
- Ensure other group & local commercial reporting
- Solid working experience in financial or commercial business planning, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Very good knowledge of company operations, costing methods, corporate reporting, sales and operations mechanics.
- Working well with deadlines, able to see the bigger picture, agile in responding to business environment
- Commercially minded; able to adapt work methods and assist the business.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP and power point.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Cognos, QlikView, Power BI.
- Analytical, hands-on, initiative taking, result driven.
- Very good knowledge of English language
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Most of all we offer:
Interesting challenges and possibility to shape our business
Growing business with focus on continuous performance
Networking & Team work
Private Medical Care
Employee Insurance packages
Feedback centralised organization
Don’t hesitate and start experiencing Puratos Magic!
The successful candidate for this key function will be responsible to enhance, monitor and plan commercial operations, perform financial modelling and assist in business decision making for our entity in Poland. Plan, report and critically propose areas of performance improvement of all sales processes.