sharing the costs of sports activities
Johnson & Johnson
- offer expired 12 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Analyst will be responsible for maintenance and development of sales reports and administration of the Sales Force Automation System.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Sales Force Automation System (Emigo):
• Maintenance of all functionalities supporting Pharma channel
• Contact person for external technology provider
• Contact person for Pharma sales representatives in terms of SFA System
Market Insights and Sales analysis:
• Maintenance and development of all sales and operational reports for Pharma Team (e.g. Power BI, tableau, SAP)
• KPIs setting/tracking
• Support for Sales and Brand & Shopper Activation Teams in the area of reporting, analysis
• Month closing sales reports for Pharma Team
• Providing insights and recommendations based on sales, market data & sales force effectiveness analysis
• Ad-hoc reports and analysis
Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (preferred in quantitative/business fields)
Experience as Analyst in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Sector
Experience in Business Intelligence and Sales Force Automation system (preferred: SAP/BW, Emigo, Power BI, tableau)
Intermediate English language skills and Fluency in Polish
Attention to details
Strong analytical skills
Advanced in Microsoft Excel (complex functions, pivots, VBA – nice to have)
Problem solving approach
Quick learning skills
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Many employee benefits.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.