Edgewell Personal Care
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
The successful candidate will provide support for sales teams across Central Europe by providing the sales data, analysis, recommendation and insights to guide and facilitate sales effectiveness and profitability while developing, maintaining and managing analytics
If there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse, and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get up to:
• Provides business analysis and relevant financial information to the management and commercial teams as well as teams who support the management of the business.
• Reports on sales performance by trade channel, customer and product category; and identifying trends and analysing key variances, commenting on their impact on the business.
• Assists in preparation of forecasting tools for: sales and margin forecasts, budget plans, and short-term forecasts of sales and profit.
• Provides a high level of service to sales and marketing teams to provide realistic and achievable sales and margin forecasts. Assist in producing business plans and sales targets for sales team which are in line with company financial objectives.
• Responsible for financial evaluation of sales promotions and marketing campaigns and their effect on sales results and profitability.
• Provides analytical assistance to the sales team to ensure adequate controls to manage external and internal sales force.
• Analyses market activities of competitors and their influence on the sales of Edgewell brands.
• Monitors the execution of price strategy, in particular trade channels, trends analysis and preparation of recommendations.
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
This role requires a proactive individual who looks for new ways of adding value to the business. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions to achieve results.
Here are the skills and experience we are looking for:
• University degree – economic, IT, or mathematic profile preferred
• MS Office excellence (EXCEL, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Word), Power BI would be an asset
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken); knowledge of additional CE language will be an asset
• Knowledge of SQL and /or Visual Basic for Applications will be an asset
• Experience in analytical department in FMCG or similar environment
What we offer
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up-to-date CV along with your salary expectations.
Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested. For information about this great company, visit www.edgewell.com
Edgewell Personal Care
Let's Talk About You You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Sales Analyst role, this might be your next step! This is a great opportunity to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men and Jack Black… just to name a few!).