sharing the costs of sports activities
Sales and Marketing Specialist for a Scandinavian Market
- Księcia Bogusława X 48, SzczecinSzczecin, West Pomeranian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
When you join our team you will be responsible for various topics from customer care, marketing, logistic and product management fields. We do not require years of experience in any of those fields, but a general understanding of the tools that we use, like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager & Business Manager.
Short description of your responsibilities:
● Providing information about company products
● Building good relationships with current and potential customers
● Assisting customers throughout the purchasing experience
● Processing of customer orders
● Planning digital advertising campaigns on various sales channels and social media
● Sales results analysis, reporting, improving functionality (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, sales platforms)
● Managing and controlling budgets
● Planning and implementing activities to increase brand awareness
● Cooperation with business partners
● Translation / content creation of e.g. newsletters, banners etc.
● ROI and KPI monitoring for individual campaigns and partners
● Searching, implementing and optimizing new commercial partnerships with affiliate websites (price comparison, marketplaces, deal websites)
● Planning and coordinating shipments to customers based on incoming orders
● Invoice checking and optimizing of transport costs
● Cooperation with the logistics and warehouse departments
● Testing and updating the online shop content
● Translating and introducing new offers
You have a very good level (preferably native) of Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian;
You have a bachelor degree or higher (preferably in business administration and marketing) - would be an advantage, but is not compulsory
You have an analytical and critical thinking skills
You have rapid knowledge acquisition skills and an ability to focus on solving problems
You are able to prioritize and plan your work
You like to be independent in action and have a proactive approach to entrusted tasks
You are Located in Szczecin (Poland) or willing to relocate
What we offer
Stable employment and attractive salary;
Training in all aspects of customer service - experience is therefore not essential;
Support from experienced and well coordinated team;
No dress code, relaxed and supportive atmosphere;
Multicultural environment with high percentage of staff being native speakers of various languages;
Non-corporate structure and career path opportunities;
Work-life balance: no Sunday or evening work!
Private medical care and sports packages for you and your family;
Attractive discounts for our products;
Office in the city center.
private medical care
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
26 days of vacation regardless of seniority
Beliani is a successful online retailer with activities in 17 markets. We offer designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices over multiple distribution channels. We have our main operation office in Poland (Szczecin) with approximately over 600 friendly and highly talented coworkers. Beliani belongs to the fastest growing eCommerce players in Europe and is rapidly expanding. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. We are therefore looking for sales and marketing specialists for our Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian markets.
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Join us and help reinvent the way people shop for home & living.
Have we sparked your interest? Don't waste your time and opportunity, send us your CV in English and become part of the Beliani team!
We will reply only to chosen Candidates.