- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Job ID #: EMEA00123
Department: Supply Chain / Planning / Customer Care
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The Sales and Operations Planning Analyst will be an integral part of QIAGEN’s Integrated Business Planning process by providing data that helps drive better forecast accuracy and high service levels for internal and external customers globally.
Main tasks of the position:
- Update and maintain planning policy data.
- Generate and update long and medium-term supply plans (inventory, capacity, distribution).
- Work with demand planning to resolve demand/supply imbalances caused by proposed changes to promotions and tenders.
- Ensure that the monthly supply plan is completed and reviewed and circulated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Resolve any planning conflicts resulting from capacity, distribution, or raw material availability within set policy.
- Develop and update contingency plans and decision rules for resolving issues related to supply issues and service interruption.
- Monitor and manage supply planning performance across regional operations.
- University degree in scientific or technical subject.
- Min. 3 years of business experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in leading supply chain projects in an global environment is preferred.
- Background in process improvements, product launches, production/demand/supply planning is required.
- Experience in two or more of the following disciplines: S&OP, Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Production Planning, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems as a plus.
- Very good knowledge of English is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting to all levels of the organization in English language.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization as well as independently.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!