sharing the costs of sports activities
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- part time
- full office work
- remote recruitment
- Payment schedule:monthly
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
• Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the Brand
• Effectively serving and selling to customers
• Diligently executing store operations
• Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
• Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
• Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
• Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
• Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
• Adhere to all established policies and procedures
• Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
• Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
• Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
• Minimize loss in both, the stockroom, and the sales floor
• Perform all store operations in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
• Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
• Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
• Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
• Not Applicable
• Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
• Fluent speaker of Polish and intermediate speaker of English
• Retail Professional Competencies
• Preferably between 1-2 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
• Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
private medical care
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
Brzmi dobrze? Aplikuj tutaj i twórz z nami naszą przyszłość.
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Adidas has been shaping the world of sports for more than 90 years, developing innovative and fashionable sports products. Employed more than 59.000 employees worldwide and chosen as one of the most appealing employers.
In East Europe, it has 4 commercial divisions in different locations. Our diversed team counts more than 500 employees accross 7 countries, including own retail stores.