- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages: French and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Being a point of contact between Swiss suppliers and potential clients (hotels/restaurants)
- Acquisition of new clients in Switzerland (with possible extension to other regions)
- Monitoring and ensuring the payments are settled on time
- Managing website and offer updates
- Responding to inquiries about contracts with suppliers
- Handling phone calls with potential clients
- Issuing the invoices
- Fluent written and spoken French (at least C1) is a must
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Client-oriented approach and can-do attitude
- Sales and/or accounting background is a big plus
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.