- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Pełny etat
Sales Back Office Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Sales Back Office Expert, you are responsible for a number of critical order acquisition and order realization activities that directly contribute to the success of our international multi-channel sales organization. By providing a professional service, the Sales Back Office Expert enables our Sales Force to spend more time with customers. Your challenge is to meet our customers’ demands by producing quotes and contracts within the set deadlines. When we get an order from our customer it is your responsibility that this is processed first time right in order for other departments to use the information that you have provided. You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the center of things and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
You are responsible for
- Create quotations based on request from our Sales Force for our entire Health Systems product portfolio
- Work with our international Sales Force, Project Managers, Product Specialists to complete the quote and order information
- Driving order acceptance process (e.g. processing orders, service contracts and contract changes)
- Process and follow up of contractual agreements of long term projects with strategic customers
- Generate tender related legal documents and Notarization/Legalization of documents
- Driving process improvements and participation in projects related to process design for new business models
- Monitor workflow status and initiate corrective actions to meet deadlines
- Supporting Sales Force in advising how deal structures can be handled internally with available processes and secure a compliance with our company policies
- Participate in business improvement teams and performance measurements.
- Participate in onboarding projects of new business models
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational international sales support environment
- Fluent English
- Comprehensive PC skills (knowledge of SAP would be an asset)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Well- developed analytical skills with ability to identify improvements opportunities
- Quick-learner with good interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Annual bonus based on performance achieved
Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
Benefit System cards
Discount for Philips’ products
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.