private medical care
Sales Back Office Specialist with French
Franke Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 98, Ochota, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop within the Sales Back Office and learn practical skills of After Sales processes
• Work in professional and dynamic team
• Initiate improvements and support Franke automation projects
• Work together with the local Franke departments in Europe
• Participate in practical trainings organized by your colleagues or on LinkedIn platform
• Enjoy your work
• Keep the balance between your work and private life.
We will count on you in:
• Verification & processing sales orders in system Fax2Edi and SAP
• Modification of sales orders in SAP
• Document management in the Fax2Edi system
• Distribution of inquiries and other documents sent by clients
• Taking part in testing new solutions and process improvement.
• Taking part in improving the process and the tools
• Allocation of non-complete orders & customer requests to respective departments of the company
• Creating and updating appropriate process documentation
• Support the processes for existing and new customers
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
• Experience in customer service or in the area of sales
• Experience in work with SAP/SD module – an additional advantage
• Experience in transitions – an additional advantage
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
• Customer orientation
• English min. B2 level
• French B2 level
Who you are…
• Team Player –Teamwork makes wonderful things happen!
• Enterprising –Innovation is the key. We encourage you to share your ideas!
• Accountable –We deliver what we promise and make it wonderful.
• Focus on self-improvement – You push yourself and others to give their best and make it wonderful!
What we offer
Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in Home Solutions sector and has a stable market position,
A chance for professional development,
Work in an international environment where English is the main language of communication,
Office location – quick and convenient public transport, near to the Blue City shopping Center,
Flexible working time and home office options,
Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
Private medical care - Medicover
Discount for Franke products
Great coffee in the office made on Franke machine :)
Satisfaction from your daily duties
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Franke Polska Sp. z o.o.
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens, professional foodservice and coffee preparation established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.