- Adgar Park West - Budynek 'A', al. Jerozolimskie 181 A, 02-222 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.
In this role, you will contribute by:
- Verification & processing sales orders in system Fax2Edi and SAP
- Modification of sales orders in SAP
- Document management in the Fax2Edi system
- Distribution of inquiries and other documents sent by clients
- Taking part in testing new solutions and process improvement.
- Allocation of non-complete orders & customer requests to respective departments of the company
- Creating and updating appropriate process documentation
We are looking for:
- Experience in customer service or in the area of sales
- Experience in work with SAP/SD module – an additional advantage
- Experience in transitions – an additional advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Customer orientation
- English and German min. B2 level, French will be an asset
- Private medical care
- Benefit system cards
- Discount for Franke products
- Flexible working hours and home office
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee :-)
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181A, Adgar Park West Build
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com