- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sales Back Office Specialist with German
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop within the Sales Back Office and learn practical skills of After Sales processes
- Work in professional and dynamic team
- Initiate improvements and support Franke automation projects
- Work together with the local Franke departments in Europe
- Participate in practical trainings organized by your colleagues or on LinkedIn platform
- Enjoy your work
- Keep the balance between your work and private life.
We will count on you in:
- Verification & processing sales orders in system Fax2Edi and SAP
- Modification of sales orders in SAP
- Document management in the Fax2Edi system
- Distribution of inquiries and other documents sent by clients
- Taking part in testing new solutions and process improvement.
- Taking part in improving the process and the tools
- Allocation of non-complete orders & customer requests to respective departments of the company
- Creating and updating appropriate process documentation
- Support the processes for existing and new customers
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Experience in customer service or in the area of sales
- Experience in work with SAP/SD module – an additional advantage
- Experience in transitions – an additional advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Customer orientation
- English min. B2 level, German min B2 level
- French – additional advantage
Who you are…
- Team Player –Teamwork makes wonderful things happen!
- Enterprising –Innovation is the key. We encourage you to share your ideas!
- Accountable –We deliver what we promise and make it wonderful.
- Focus on self-improvement – You push yourself and others to give their best and make it wonderful!
In return, we offer you:
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in Home Solutions sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international environment where English is the main language of communication,
- Office location – quick and convenient public transport, near to the Blue City shopping Center,
- Flexible working time and home office options,
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- Private medical care - Medicover
- Benefit system cards
- Life insurance
- Discount for Franke products
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee in the office made on Franke coffe machine ;)
- Satisfaction from your daily duties
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement (please remember to add the statement to your CV):
"Through my application for a role with Franke Polska sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore, I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Article. 6 par. 1 lit. a) and art. 7 par. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation GDPR - RODO in Poland)."
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com