Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
Sales Business Support Specialist
Key Accountabilities and Main Activities:
- To perform and manage massive credit notes payment process. To provide complete service for Customers within a domain of Orders, Deliveries incl. booking, Claims, Returns, Refusals and Inquiries. Issuing all types of corrections. To take care of deployment activities. To ensure performance and efficiency according to business and market needs.
Massive Credit Notes
- Issuing on time and without mistakes Credit Notes carefully verified according to internal procedures.
- Managing the process to assure proper balance between customer satisfaction, effectiveness and cost control
- Ensuring proper authorisation and documentation in line with procedures
- Being owner of all claims raised by Customers (from a registration to solution).
- Following Claims Handling Procedures.
- Minimize number of Price Corrections, returns and refusals
Ad hoc Reports
- Answering to inquiries from Customers (external and internal).
- Creating ad hoc reports on request of sales, marketing department
- Being owner of all orders placed by Customers (from a registration to goods receipt confirmation).
- Monitoring orders and deliveries status and taking actions to assure, that they are executed as soon as possible and without mistakes
Monitoring and managing order queues (deployment)
- Reviewing EDI Order, Invoice IDOCs, correcting errors and processing them.
- Preparing report with reoccurring errors and action plan to solve reasons
- Taking care about order queues according to business requests
- Shortage allocation
- Participation in Sales and Marketing meetings
- Visits at customer
- Escalating issues in order to improve SAP performance
- Actively participate in testing phases
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Initiative, Proactivity and Problem Solving Attitude
- Personal Responsibility and Achievement Orientation
- High customer focus (internal/external) to maximize customer satisfaction
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork and Co-operation Skills
- Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Competitive salary package