- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates with background and experience in sales to become a Sales Coordinator.
In this role you will assists the sales department to manage lead generation and be responsible for coordinating sales related details before and after the sale. This may include, but is not limited to scheduling meetings and preparing presentations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
As a member of the ‘Software Simple’ team, you will work very closely with Virtual Sales community and key partners & Distributors in identifying, pricing, proposing & closing of EA deals. In this role you will educate the internal teams & partners in identifying Mid-Size EA opportunities, build proactive proposals, delivering value calculations and execute to closure. This will include working directly with Partners as a subject matter authority on the Recurring Offer & Software Portfolio. During the sales cycle, you will be advocate for your Partner teams and ensure a smooth end-to-end process and handoffs, demonstrating company ability to meet and exceed stated SLA’s. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Comapny's Partners’ Operations, Finance, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Experience, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and insights and ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
• Empower Field Sales & Partners
• Document use cases on process gaps to establish scalable workaround.
• Drive incremental software revenue through partners exceeding revenue targets
• Help partners target opportunities and scale across selected customer segments
• Develop Proactive sales proposals & Enterprise Agreements.
• Maintain FAQ knowledgebase to encourage independent selling.
• Demonstrate ownership of your aligned partner business and provide advisory for “How To” type process questions.
• Provide end-to-end process support of the software portfolio, with a focus on Enterprise Agreements including offer structure, legal, finance, and sales process.
• Proactively manage escalations and extended team involvement (Legal, Finance, Ops)
• Maintain knowledgebase and deliver closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• Reporting & Trending on relevant metrics across portfolio
• Communicate progress towards stated goals, continuing to refine platform, process, and policy to automate for the partners.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
• Organized – you are on top of everything
• A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
• Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
• Passionate – we all love what we do
• Goal oriented and able to work autonomously in ambiguous situations.
• Awareness of what and when to escalate to break down barriers, and drive decision-making.
• Excellent oral & written English skills (C1/C2)
• Knowledge of recurring offer portfolio, & specifically Enterprise Agreements & Buying Programs and ability to translate technical capabilities to business offerings.
• 2-5 years industry experience. Sales experience a plus
• Ability to travel 20% domestically.
• Coachable and hungry to learn
• Other language like German or French will be an asset!
- Sports card
- Life insurance(UNUM)
- Private medical care
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position