- Mogilska 43, 31-545 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction - A technology partner of choice
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction builds the Group’s production units (mainly air gas separation and hydrogen production units) and provides external customers with efficient, sustainable, customized technology and process solutions. Our core expertise in industrial gas, energy conversion and gas purification, enables customers to optimize natural resources. We cover the entire project life-cycle: license engineering services / proprietary equipment, high-end engineering & design capabilities, project management & execution services. In addition we also offer efficient customer services through our worldwide set-up. As a technology partner, customers benefit from our research and development to achieve energy transition goals.
For the Sales department of Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions Poland S.A. we are looking for:
Mission and Responsibilities
As Area Sales Director, the Sales Director is responsible for the Order Intake of third party projects (TPS) within its area of responsibility.
The Area Sales Director:
- Define and implement the “Winning Strategy”, prepare and update the corresponding document for each prospect.
- Decide the pricing strategy to be offered. Set the target price and challenge the cost structure.
- Proposes the OI target for its area of responsibility
- Adequate resources to implement E&C sales strategy and OI
- Accountable to identify potential clients and prospects within the competence geographical areas
- Develop, in coordination with Marketing team, a network within clients’ organisations and decrypt decision making processes
- The application of AL code of conduct to the Sales process
- Pisa CRM update with regards to prospects and to share information on clients and meetings
- Prepare the documentation and present the prospect to the Opportunity review meeting and to the Selection Committee
- Supervision of the Front end Offices in the Area of responsibility
- Alignment with the local subsidiaries on OTF/TPS preference where relevant
- Guides closing
- Identifies & delivers
- Identify need and seek support from local companies and external partners
- Identify, in coordination with Marketing and Communication, local conferences/events to promote AL products and develop network
- Promote and Organize events with clients (workshops, client days etc..)
- Deliver to Marketing and Product Line, client and market feedback on products, pricing levels and local market trends to challenge & validate product development strategy
Reporting line & localisation:
- Sales Director reports directly to the E&C, Sales Director Europe/CIS
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland and requires business trips within the defined area.
Competencies and Profile:
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering (or related field)
- Over 15 years of experience in engineering activities, engaged with the related technology, project or onsite services
- 10 years of working experience as Sales in Cryo, energy conversion, metal or chemical industry
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Good understanding of local market, know the customers and competitors well
- Proven ability to negotiate and close profitable business deals
- Ability to organize and analyze the information
- Energetically pursues profitable business opportunities and ventures
- Highly proactive and creative
- Ability to develop long-term trustful relationships with end customers
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, customer orientation, trustworthy)
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Modern office space,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.
For more information about our company visit www.engineering-airliquide.com