- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
SmartTel Plus is an Estonian company with its headquarters in Tallinn and offices in Poland, Italy and Latvia. We provide solutions for automated customer communication and customer engagement under the brand Apifonica.
Apifonica is a highload cloud communications platform that allows companies to automate their conversations with customers. With its voice- and text-based conversational bots, the platform automates B2C communications over the phone, SMS, and popular messaging apps in 150+ languages. A modern API interface facilitates platform integration with any software.
Among our customers are such big brands as Yandex Taxi (Netherlands), Sportium (Spain), SkyEng (Cyprus), Jeronimo Martins (Poland), Decathlon (Poland), Exponea (Poland), LPP (Poland) and others.
We are looking for a charismatic and high-potential Sales Director to bring our business to the next level. On this position you will be responsible for managing our sales department and accelerating company revenue growth. You will work within a fast paced, exciting, and dynamic environment and make sure the marketing and sales plans get executed within time and budget. If you like thinking big and having an impact, you'll enjoy working with us!
- Establish regular and predictable growth of new business in Poland,
- Develop an effective sales methodology, process and tools for local and remote sales, KAM, telemarketing and service personnel,
- Hire, develop and train sales, telemarketing, service and KAM personnel that should deliver beyond expectations,
- Develop, improve and implement best practice processes of sales planning, KPI setting, CRM workflow, personnel motivation, etc.
- Provide daily management and guidance to the sales personnel by giving feedback on recorded calls, tracking individual sales funnels, designing and running CRM reports, performing leads scoring and distribution, etc.
- Be accountable for sales value, lead conversion and other commercial and operational metrics,
- Cooperate with Product managers and marketing functions to drive sales through leads, product innovation and market insights,
- Participate (or lead) the development of sales, marketing and service strategy.
- Strong result orientation,
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director in B2B services,
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close,
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services,
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting, or exceeding targets (in Start-Up environment, which reached a stable position on the market),
- Strong knowledge of modern Sales Tools and CRM,
- Strong Presence on professional Social Media Platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter (would be a great plus),
- Practical successful telephone sales supervisor experience,
- Fluent English; Polish or German will be an asset,
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills,
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective,
- Ability to lead remote teams,
- Ability to build successful sales in various countries, as well as ability to scale successful business cases for other European countries,
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing international company,
- Ability to acquire cross-functional and international experience,
- A system of training and coaching on professional knowledge and skills,
- Private health insurance,
- Participation in various corporate events, special sport and social programs.
If you are interested in taking part in this recruitment process, please send your CV in English via Apply button below.