- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
As an Sales Engineer with Grundfos, you will be responsible for developing new business leads, managing relationships with our key customers, distributors and wholesalers within assigned territory. This role primarily focuses on our Domestic Building Services (DBS) range including pressure systems, hot water circulators, waste water, and borehole submersibles.
- Develop a designated customer base including preparation plans, budgets and promotional activities;
- Identify and develop new business with the potential to use Grundfos products and services;
- Identify and implement value-added services and enhance customer relationship;
- Develop and maintain a strong project pipeline;
- Gather market data and provide input on competitor activities;
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool;
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines;
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility;
- Support HVAC installers with product help and application insight.
What do you need to apply ideally?
- BS Degree, electrical or mechanical ingineering or related;
- Relevant work experience in the field of active sales /sales support;
- Digital skills and understanding in terms of MS Office suite (CRM and ERP system is prefered);
- Experience in performing on digital platforms, such as webinars and online meetings;
- Valid Driver's License and the ability to travel overnight to regional areas is required;
- Strong ability influence others, sociability, stress tolerance;
- English and proficiency, oral and written is must; Fluent Polish.
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 56 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this role sounds like your next adventure, please apply by clicking on below link!
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you!