- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
Responsible for driving growth in iGRID (District Heating) business in Poland. This role will be instrumental in developing strong customer relationships with key stakeholders, to deliver on target growth for this new market for Grundfos. This role will be critical in developing the Digital Sales portfolio of the Grundfos business. Expected to also contribute to add-on product and service sales for the Grundfos business. Working closely with our Product Sales team and our Service Delivery organization. Fostering new relationships both within and out with the business.
- To achieve and meet individual sales targets;
- Develop a business-winning strategy for iGRID product and solution;
- Promote and sale of service contacts, spare parts, energy check/pump audits and other service offerings;
- Follow up on the replaceable pump market, promote spare parts & service kits sales;
- Create new sales leads and coordinate with service teams on after-sales services;
- Work closely with internal partners to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure sufficient follow-up on existing customers on issues such as sales orders, deliveries and debt collection;
- Provide support in customer training cum networking seminars and trade shows;
- Update & maintain Service team SAP CRM database and follow up on enquiries from service contact-sg;
- Proactive sales, front and back office;
- Presentation of service and solution quotations to new and existing clients and follow-up on quotations and service reports, by a consultative selling approach with technical support;
- Develop high technical competency on new and existing Grundfos products;
- Liaise with Service Partners and contribute to the establishment in service strategy and goals;
- Any other reasonable duties as requested, commensurate with the position.
What do you need to apply?
- BS Degree in Technical Engineering is essential; Electrical or mechanical ingineering or related is preferred;
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of active sales;
- Project Management experience;
- Digital skills and understanding in terms of CRM and ERP system, MS Office suite;
- English proficiency is a must.
- Valid Driver's License and the ability to travel is required;
- Value Selling, strong ability influence others, problem solver and willing to think outside the box, positive outlook, team player, target driven.
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 56 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this role sounds like your next adventure, please apply by clicking on below link!
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you!