Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Sales EngineerNumer ref.: 135421
The Sales Engineer will be part of the COE team based in Warsaw. Working with Global Sales and Sales Engineering teams in providing technical sales support to customer engagements. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Management and other backend delivery teams. This role reports to the Director of Sales Engineering. The team will consist of Sales Engineering and RFX/Proposal creation resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educational or industry experience
- Hands-on experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information Event Management solutions, packet analysis tools and operating system analysis.Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience
Knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the following security and compliance/regulatory standards: CIS, ISO 2700x, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, PIPEDA, HK PDPO, EU DPD, BDSG, DISA-STIG,etc.
Education:We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Understanding of IT systems and technology
- Proficient with Office tools
- Endpoint Security tools
- Azure/AWS basic understanding
- SaaS platforms basic understandin
- Respond to written technical questions as part of projects and bids
- Maintain technical material and documentation as part of project or bid
- Participate as a technical resource for the COE team
- Work independently and as a vital member of a sales team
- Obtain technical certifications
- 2+ years of experience working IT/Security/Networking field
- Excellent written communication
- Hands-on technical understanding of IT systems
- Ability to explain and demonstrate a complex solution
- Valid Passport, and ability to travel internationally if required.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- English: Fluent
Market Rates + Benefits