- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We offer an exciting and attractive career opportunity in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional personal development. Sealand – A Maersk Company Europe & Mediterranean, a logistic and container shipping industry integrator offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results and respect for our employees.
Frequent travel within Poland is a part of the job role, travelling within Europe & Mediterranean region can be expected.
Location is flexible, not limited to Gdynia and individual capabilities will prevail.
As Sales Representative will be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a portfolio of clients focusing on supply chain solutions and partnership to achieve long term success.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering volume and yield targets while remaining focused on relationship building
- Accountable for delivery of Additional Business and contract renewal targets for the assigned customer portfolio.
- Developing customer relationships with decision makers on all levels.
- Accountable for a seamless and timely transition of customer management from the Commercial team to our Customer Experience Teams.
- Supporting the resolution of Commercial and Operational reported customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and an excellent customer experience. Co-creation of value propositions and local differentiators on Ocean and Logistics & Services together with the Commercial Cluster and HQ team.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals
We are looking for
The ideal candidate has experience as Sales Representatives or Key Account Manager, knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is an advantage.
You have in depth understanding of customers’ needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual success.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Are skilled in problem solving and negotiation
- Are a self-starter with a high motivation level
- Have a structured approach to work and an ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment dealing with a lot of different tasks and stakeholders at the same time and managing deadlines along the way with due diligence
- Are a goal oriented, organized team player
- Have solid business acumen and ability to dynamically plan in the short as well as the long term.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills and fluency in written and spoken both Polish and English.
- Previous sales experience in road transport (FTL) activities will be a great addition
If you have what it takes, we look forward to receiving your application!