Nowa Wieś Wrocławska (pow. wrocławski), dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At DB Schenker you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move!
The purpose of the role and job description
This is an independent outdoor sales role with a focus to develop and secure business within an assigned portfolio of new and existing Field Sales customers. The task split within the company is expected to lead to the outdoor field sales employee spending ~80% of the time on new customers and 20% on existing customers.
The person hired on this position monitors and penetrates the market to acquire new business within the assigned geographical area and targeted industry segments. Targets are based on volumes and/or GP. Measured and defined KPI’s lead to revenue, volume and profitable growth.
- Planning and execution of sales visits to prospect and new customers (~80% of Outdoor Field Sales activities)
- Maintaining relationship to existing customers (~20% of Outdoor Field Sales activities), e.g., significant escalations of existing customers, handing over leads to Customer Service – all other activities with existing customers to be shifted to Customer Service
- Selling a dedicated product (Ocean freight) to SME customers
- Cross-selling (Ocean freight, Land including Multimodal Solutions and Contract Logistics) is encouraged (in cooperation with other sales employees, as well as operations departments)
- Ensuring smooth transition of won customers after defined period to Customer Service for retention and potential growth of business
- Ensuring complete and current client information and enter all relevant data in CRM (potential, tradelanes, decision makers, record communication, etc)
- Managing opportunity pipeline for prospect and new customers in CRM (actual data and stages, right size)
- Reviewing the portfolio sales performance and prepares for sales meetings, weekly debriefs and sales reviews
- Forming professional and appropriate relationships with decision makers
- Providing feedback on potential process improvements
- Keeping up to date with local market trends
- Sharing information with colleagues to improve effectiveness
- Identification of new business potential and customers according to the defined sales strategy
- Creation of yearly sales planning for own customer portfolio
- Supporting marketing campaigns by visiting target customers.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Ocean freight sales process management. This is a must have in this role, as this will be an independent, hunting-oriented position
- Generally 3-5 years of relevant sales experience preferred, however do not hesitate to apply if yours is a bit shorter or longer. The competencies and your expertise matters, not the metrics
- Ability to create win-wins: across DB Schenker departments and externally with our customers and stakeholders
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: looking across the value chain, finding partners and opportunities to unlock new value
- Solid interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Concrete business examples of sales accomplishments
- Ability to plan work and measure performance
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office & ability to learn and use other applications
- Knowledge of both Polish (fluent) and English (B2/C1 level, to ensure a smooth communication with business partners all over the world).
- Private medical healthcare offers various packages for you and your family
- Sport card gives you free access or discounts to many sport objects
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- We’re strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success. Just to name a few examples: education co-financing program – after your first year of employment, an opportunity to join our mentoring program, e-learning system with a library of various trainings
- Internal recruitments are a possibility to plan your career in a longer perspective – each year DB Schenker support employees in gaining new experiences throughout vertical as well as lateral moves within the organization, both in local and regional (European) structures.
- Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance
- If you take a two week continuous holiday, you can apply for the special bonus
- PPE is a chance for a bigger retirement. Company pays 3,5% of your salary to into your individual PPE account
- See the world with DB Schenker! If you’re searching for an international challenge, we offer plenty of opportunities
- We offer you a possibility to improve your language skills
- We offer an employee referral bonus system, if you wish to recommend your colleague to work with us
- If you wish, you can initiate or join our volunteer program.