- Domaniewska 48, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Under the CHEP and IFCO brands Brambles helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs approximately 12,000 people and own approximately 610 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 850 service centres. Brambles operates in more than 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and its family of businesses provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
As a growing business we are offering the perfect chance for you to showcase your sales expertise for forward thinking, connecting the dots between different solutions and departments to identify unique sales opportunities. If you're bold engough to make decisions, manage team and be there for them to succeed together, then this is the positon for you!
What will you do?
- Develop and implement sales department strategy in Poland
- Develop a high performing and engaged team
- Lead international strategic development projects to build competitive advantage
- Manage and coach sales field team to increase business growth
- Implement best in class consultative approach to potential customers
- Identify new areas of services or sectors to ensure new business growth, while implementing new services or products
- Report on sales effectiveness
What do you need to bring to succeed?
- Strong field sales experience in a international large company, preferably as sales manager, sales team leader, key account manager, or account manager
- 2-4 years of experience in managing field team would be a strong plus
- Experience in handling negotiations with senior level decision makers
- Ability to work with financial measures and KPIs
- Good knowledge of MS Office and sales CRM
- Leadership skills, planning & organizing skills, relationship builder, team player, excellent communicator, good time management, and drive for more
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English
What can we offer you?
- Long term, international career growth & opportunities
- Strong team collaboration within the region
- Competitive salary package with annual bonus
- Transport allowance
- Private healthcare scheme
- Additional life insurance
- Company car
- Options to purchase Brambles Shares
- 3 Days paid leave for volunteering
Please insert the following statement to your application: I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).