- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
Sales Force Effectiveness Manager focuses on Go To Market strategy creation and perfect execution by launching SMART Sales Incentive Plan and best in class sales team performance tracking, with the ultimate goal to have most competitive Segmentation & Targeting model in the market and perfect in-store objectives execution.
Sales Force Effectiveness ManagerNumer ref.: 268134
- Managing and developing the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) team, to be key point of advisory in SFE related topics.
- Segmentation & Targeting lead, Sales Incentive Plan definition, business partnering for Leadership Team (especially Channel Heads and Commercial Excellence Head).
- Leading Go To Market review at least once a year; for traditional pharmacies and expert teams: leading segmentation review process based on comprehensive analysis of external and internal data.
- Leading Annual and quarterly sales and consumption targets setting in close cooperation with Finance Team, Channel Heads and NRM Manager.
- Lead over creation of standardized reporting ecosystem, gathering both internal and external data, in close cooperation with other reporting functions (e.g. Catman, market data analyst, Finance, Demand Planning), with ultimate goal to provide reporting of high quality UX for internal stakeholders.
- Daily management of external data suppliers – wholesalers and pharmacy connectors, external auditors, Veeva.
- Seek innovation in analytical tools and techniques to gain competitive advantage.
- Pro-actively identify business issues which may benefit the company’s performance through analytical insight.
- University degree in statistics/econometrics, economics/business administration, sciences, engineering or IT.
- At least 2-years’ experience in people management and development.
- Background in Sales Force Effectiveness, analytics, sales, Trade Marketing or related fields.
- Experiences in GTM definition and in Segmentation & Targeting processes for any sales representatives teams (commercial / expert).
- Deep understanding of incentives which make sales teams drive perfect execution of business objectives.
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL, other programming languages would be an additional advantage.
- Being up to date with new digital tools supporting both reporting and route to market would be an additional advantage.
- Strong change management experience.
- Strong experience in leading strategic process and alignment, in a way that builds real buy-to ensure execution follows strategic alignment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to transition them into insights.
- Good ability to influence at all levels, build strong relationships and capacity to work in a matrix, managing and influencing a number of key strategic partners.
- Fluent communication in Polish and English.
- Stable and interesting job in one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Access to newest technologies and solutions.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Opportunity to work with talented and experienced people, who are engaged and passionate about their work.
- Wide offering of company benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, recognition awards for additional achievements, company car, flexible working hours, home office).
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
More about GSK at: