- Poleczki 35, 02-822 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
KONE Poland is embarking upon an exciting growth phase and this represents an opportunity to lead the sales team of our service business in our Central region (Warsaw, Poznan, Łodz). In this role, you will lead a customer orientated and highly motivated group of people. As a member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the Regional Director, this is a significant opportunity to contribute to the future success of our business.
You will proactively develop customer relationships to drive sales to support attainment of budgeted growth, both for yourself and your team. Furthermore you will take responsibility for the regular forecasting and reporting requirements, in addition to regular interactions with key stakeholders – both internal and external. This role will suit a results driven salesperson who has the desire and focus to be a high achiever.
Being part of a global organisation that actively supports your career and internal promotions, means that for the right person, this high profile role could be the start of a fantastic career within KONE.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively develop customer relationships and have a connection with people in the business
- Lead a team of motivated and driven sales professionals to meet targeted KPIs
- Build rapport and resolve customer issues in a constructive manner
- Understand customer needs and requirements to capitalise on all lead opportunities, orders and contracts
- Ensure your team are meeting sales targets and ensure margins are within KONE guidelines
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and forecasting
- Estimating, tendering and quoting small and large project submissions and actively following up
- The ability to achieve agreed individual KPI’s
Are you the one?
- Previous experience in a similar role, service industry highly desirable
- Strong understanding of tendering for business and contracts
- A passion for sales, with a proven track record and a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated with ability to lead, engage and mentor a team
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High levels of numeracy – capacity to produce accurate reports, forecasts and pricing
- Willingness to travel within the region to meet customers and audit equipment
What do we offer?
- Career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Full-time role enabling you manage a function and make it your own
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie CV klikając APLIKUJ.