- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Experience aftermarket for Ground Support Equipment, Trucks or Agricultural, Construction Equipment.
Poland, Germany and CEE Region
Our Client is a global company providing spare parts for machines used on the airports (GSE).Company is one of the leaders in this market, with solid presence Europe.
To strengthen the market presence in CEE Region are currently looking for Sales Manager covering following markets: Poland, Germany, CEE, Turkey.
The main challenge in this new position for the company, will be to develop sales results in the region, by leveraging the current activity and business relationships, in a structured commercial approach.
Location: Warsaw (Home Office)
- Sales development in the assigned area
- Sales turnover and Gross Profit management to reach budget level
- Manage aggressive growth plan. Drive the new customers start up.
- You develop sales and customer satisfaction in the area
- You bring technical support to our customer in the pre-sales phase
- You follow the sales from order to delivery
- Reporting to the General Manager EMEA
- Extensive Travel within the region
- Strong sales and commercial background in parts, components and independent aftermarket. Previous experience in sales in parts aftermarket for Ground Support Equipment, Trucks or Agricultural, Construction Equipment.
- Polish and English mandatory. Any other language is a plus.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and sales competency.
- Very good organisation skills, as the position is independent (home office).
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region.
Attarctive fixed salary, annual bonus and additional commison based bonus.