- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For one of our client, an outsourced Inside Sales company. With 10+ years of proven success, using a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
We are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Sales Manager with GermanNumer ref.: BBBH451999
- Performance Management - Drives sales team performance by directly managing Sellers and setting KPI targets, designing effective sales and messaging strategy, and executing individualized performance optimization plans.
- Client Engagement - Leads sales strategy discussion based on offering performance and market response, and interfaces directly with client subject matter experts and sales leaders.
- Deliverables - Owns program performance against sales targets, designs sales execution process, delivers actionable insights from analysis of trends and market insights.
- People Management - Builds and manages a high performing Sales Team, drives 1 on 1 and team talent management process to ensure assigned team members are exceeding performance KPIs.
- Experience - Extensive sales experience is required as well as experience managing sales teams, experience with multiple types of sales motions or parts of sales and marketing operations highly preferred. Experience in sold solutions in IT, Cloud or End Service or End point
- Languages - German level (C1) required.
- Education - Bachelor's degree is required. Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related majors are preferred.
- Tools/Systems - Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, etc.) required.
- Leadership Skills - Leads by example, drives individual accountability, fosters collaborative environment.
- Sales Enablement - Engages directly with sellers to define sales methodology and execute individualized coaching plans.
- Team Building - Develops a culture of performance among members, skilled in retaining and recruiting top sellers.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics - Reporting and analysis, trend identification, understanding of entire sales process from 0-100%.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture.
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere.
- Stable job based on a contract of employment.
- Competitive salary + bonus, and wide package of additional benefits.