Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
Osborne Engineering Sp. z o.o.
- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Founded in 1984, Osborne Engineering Ltd is part of the OEL Group. We specialize in the repair and manufacture of white metal bearings, seals, deflectors, and other rotating equipment components.
With facilities located in the UK, Europe, UAE, and the US, Osborne Engineering Ltd successfully operates on a global scale. With over 30 years’ experience working with major OEMs, service companies, and end-users in the oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, and marine industries.
Following a considerable amount of investment in the company, Osborne Engineering Ltd can now offer much more than the standard ‘rebabbiting’ service. Our facilities include a specialist design and engineering department, extensive CNC machine shop, dedicated service, and repair cell, and state of the art training facilities.
Osborne Engineering Ltd has obtained and maintained a reputation for assisting clients by meeting urgent demands for services, arising from plant breakdown and other unplanned outages.
- Securing of new business and customer satisfaction within EU and outside EU.
- Selling OEL Group products and services to new and existing Polish and EU customers and maintaining their accounts, through a variety of methods, striving to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Dealing with queries from new and existing customers, via email, telephone and face to face.
- Undertake market research opportunities to identify and target key market channels and provide regular status updates, options and solutions on potential sales opportunities.
- Generation of regular sales material correspondence to prospective and existing clients utilizing optimum and cost effective methods.
- Generation of sales proposals and quotation documentation, follow up and closing the sale; including obtaining Purchase Order’s (PO’s) for the sale.
- Actively contributing to the development of sales and marketing strategies, including attending for trade shows/exhibitions and networking forums to maximize company exposure.
- Undertake regular customer satisfaction surveys and monitoring process to ensure standards are in alignment with the division’s vision.
- To undertake trend analysis to establish market opportunities and customer interest to develop forecasts for future business.
- To support all business development, training, and consultancy activities both in the EU and internationally as and when required in accordance with business needs.
- Track record of minimum 5-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Min. 3 years of experience in the technology industry (preferred experience in Power Generation or Oil & Gas)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluency in German at C1-C2 leave required
- Good knowing of Czech/Slovakian at B1 will be asset
- Good knowing of English at B1 will be asset
- Very good communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and proactively identify and solve issues
- Clean driving license B is essential
- Time travel around 60%-80% in Poland and nearshoring countries
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Good working environment