sharing the costs of sports activities
OVH Sp. z o.o.
- Swobodna 1, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
- Ensure commercial performance
• Co-define the sales strategy in collaboration with Management, Strategic Directions and Sales Policy for CEE region
• Execute the OVHcloud strategy and deliver the expected growth in all sales areas
• Generate and identify new business opportunities using existing and potential customer network in CEE region
• Analyse and evaluate the business development of the existing client's portfolio
• Establish, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with key customers
• Analyse and evaluate the evolution of the client's relationship based on CRM & data analytics systems
• Contribute to the analysis of competitors practices on the market
• Contribute to information monitoring on all the clients entrusted (news, priorities, strategy, etc.)
• Ensure the dissemination of good practices within the teams
• Coordinate activities with other key teams (Partners, Start up, Pre-Sales, TAM, Marketing, Comms etc.)
• Meet or exceed sales goals
- Ensure the ROI of commercial actions and the optimization of commercial budgets
• Optimize revenue and validate financial projections based on identified business potential
• Report to Management on its activity and the means implemented to achieve revenue targets
• Evaluate the performance of the actions carried out and challenge the commercial techniques used
- Lead a team of Account Managers & Business Development Managers
• Lead a team responsible for accounts management & new customers in CEE region
• Recruit and increase Account Managers, depending on the growth of accounts and prospects
• Define and monitor individual objectives/KPI's and performance
• Identify necessary training needs, bring the team up to speed on sales activities, and extend the customer-centric and problem-solving approach
- Support for Inside Sales Representatives
• Co-creation of strategy for Inside Sales
• Close cooperation with Inside Sales Manager to plan and execute the best possible action and deliver expected results
- Large account Management
• Farm a small portfolio of large & strategic customers
• Hunt for large accounts & partners
• Manage RFPs
- Public Representation
• Be the local spokesperson for OVHcloud Media interviews (once trained)
• Participate in events/ forums, etc.
Minimum 8 years of professional experience
A good understanding of OVHcloud products & services: i.e. IaaS, PaaS, BigData, AI, Data Analytics, Collaborative Solutions
Experience in IT industry, preferably cloud services, system integrators, software houses
Fluency in English (minimum B2 equivalent)
Customer and user sense
Passion for IT: continuous self-training on new web and cloud technologies
Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills
Customer satisfaction and return on investment mindset
Team building approach
Graduate of a management school and/or business school
Experience in leading a multi-national and multi-site teams
Konwledge of Russian or Ukrainian language
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
With more than 1.6 million customers worldwide, OVHcloud is the European leader of cloud computing and the 3rd largest web hosting provider in the world. Our company employs more than 2,300 people and our teams are growing rapidly. With 32 datacenters and a commercial presence on 5 continents, we manufacture our own servers and thus control our entire industrial chain. We defend an innovative and different cloud, which respects the European values of freedom of choice, transparency, openness to standards and protection of privacy.
In order to support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents who share our values and ambitions.
As Sales Manager, you will report to the Cluster Lead in charge of the entire sales force and business development in Central & Eastern Europe. You will also work with international Sales Directors, responsible for each segments of customers.
You perform the key role of designing and implementing an overall sales strategy that expands the customer base and company presence in your allocated region. You will lead a team of Account Managers, Business Development Managers, as well as supporting Inside Sales Representatives in their daily activities (today, around 10 FTE's, but growing).
In this role, you will manage key clients and seek out large accounts, as well as managing RFP's, etc.
You will also be a local spokesperson for OVHcloud, participating in events and forums. You may be required to answer media interviews, for which you will receive training.