Internel Sp. z o.o.
Internel is an international group of logistics experts in Poland, Germany and Switzerland – with ambitious growth plans in its key areas e-fulfilment as well as sales & operations planning (S&OP).
We offer you to join our young & dynamic team in Warsaw as
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Region Name: mazowieckie
as of 1st January 2018, or earlier
- Active participation in the business development with international customers
- Participation in the development and implementation of sales and marketing tools
- Support the local sales and marketing managers in changing sales & marketing waves
- Identification and contact with potential clients for e-fulfilment and S&OP services, introduction of new businesses
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling ideas, data and customer input
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives
- Mystery shopping with competitors, monitoring/reporting of market trends/competitive activities
- Network building with international related companies and network partners
- Manage a new to be created commercial database with customer profiles and updates
- Production of commercial offers, supporting sales and marketing managers with monthly sales and activity reports
- Preparation of business meetings and participation at national/international exhibitions
- Project management for improvement initiatives
- Measuring of agreed customer services with actual results, management of client service contracts
To succeed, you will need….
- a flair for sales, great customer service skills and good manners
- the ability to communicate effectively with customers and all levels in the organisation alike
- to demonstrate initiative and strong involvement in the tasks entrusted to you
- strong organisational and interpersonal skills, to lead and manage multiple projects as well as work independently and collaboratively with others
- University degree, bachelor degree
- Excellent command of Polish and English, other languages on advantage
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position would be appreciated, but is not a must
- Proficiency in advanced MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
In return we offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company.
Please apply in English by using the bottom below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."