- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Sales Operations Specialist supports the Sales Operations Manager and Sales Managers/Leaders for the Poland Subregion in the CEE (Central Eastern Europe) Area . The SOPS Specialist delivers guidance, process coaching, data and lights up business insights that enable planning & executing sales and operations agenda. The SOPS specialist is a crucial role to support segment execution through data and business insights driven decisions. The role reports to the Sales Ops Program Manager for the Subregion and offers the opportunity to work in a modern, fast-past environment as well as many development opportunities to build strong data analytical skills with high-end reporting tools and the ability to manage end-to-end tasks with multiple stakeholders across several teams.
- Supports yearly planning activities across business segments to maximize subregion performance by:
Optimizing Customer Segmentation/Territory Management & Partner Selection while ensuring business rules and policies are followed
Ensuring quota distribution process/activities are performed with high quality, meeting deadlines and in collaboration and agreement with key stakeholders
- Develops and provides business insights, partners with the relevant stakeholders on business discussions based on data and process guidance for billed and consumption pipeline and revenue & annuity
- Partners with stakeholders on the landing of Rhythm of Connection framework for the Subregion, ensuring alignment with performance metrics and priorities
- Provides continuous inspection on data quality for the Subregion Customer/Partner Data Base
- Supports landing and adoption of standardized reporting/BI and tools
- Supports standardization of processes/tools and drives continuous improvement to optimize productivity
- Drives sales discipline and enables new habits to help sales teams achieve targets (Account Planning, InYear planning activities, pipeline hygiene, etc.)
- Participates in several cross Subregion v-teams for projects within the broader Sales Operations team
what we expect
Required Experience & Skills:
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Office Suite skills
- 2 or more years of working experience, ideally in a IT company or experience in working with data
- Growth mindset, seeking to optimize processes by understanding the desired business outcome
- Strong analytical skills, ideally experience in Power BI
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage conflicting priorities within tight deadlines
- Strong team player with proven ability to build trust and be highly credible across levels of organization with strong sense of ownership
- Experience with financials, pipeline, score-carding, KPIs and other internal measurement tools
- Proven communication and collaboration skills (excellent English)
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, background in Sales Operations, Business Planning and/or Finance is preferred
what we offer
· A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
· We work remotely.
· 18 month contract of employment.
· Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
· Ambitious role in a global company.
· Flexible working conditions.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47