Sales Representative Medical Devices / Przedstawiciel Handlowy – sprzęt medyczny
Stryker PolskaAbout the company
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Sell innovative, life-changing surgical products and help improve healthcare.
As a Surgical Technologies Sales Representative at Stryker, you’ll help us deliver on our mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling Stryker’s world-class surgical products. Whether it’s in the operating theatre or the office, trade shows or clinical meetings, you’ll conduct such inspiring product demonstrations, doctors and hospital staff can’t help but say “yes” to your sales pitches. You’re not just there at the beginning though…you’re there for the long run and your customers know they can count on you for support. Using your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems, you’re always available to educate doctors, nurses and other staff how to properly use and maintain these life-changing products. Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
- Analyzing territory market potential and prioritizing call patterns accordingly
- Managing and maintaining your sample inventory of surgical products
Customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
In-theatre support where required
If you’re passionate about healthcare products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical product marketspace, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us here at Stryker and help us improve European healthcare.
Minimum 1-2 years of successful sales experience in a highly customer-focused company
Ideally Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Business, Engineering or similar field
Must be a native speaker of the country in which you’re applying
Excellent fluency in English
Advanced skills in MS Office
Full, valid EU driving license required
What we offer
The opportunity creating new market space offering high and challenging sales opportunities
Competitive remuneration package
A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
This is a truly dynamic opportunity for individuals who are keen to have a successful career in sales roles, within world’s top Medical Technology organization.
- Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to build powerful relationships.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Sales representatives who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Confident communicators. Influential individuals who are able to command the direction of a sales conversation and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product.
- Dedicated achievers. Resilient, results-driven individuals who have an internal passion to make healthcare better.
Please apply with an English CV/Resume. This role would be responsible for existing customers and customer acquisition in whole Poland.
Please note, this role will start as a temporary maternity leave cover from July 2021 (or later) until November 2022. As we are strongly growing our business in Poland, it’s very likely that we hire this person permanently afterwards in Surgical Technologies or other product groups within Stryker (depending on your achievements).