Sales Representative with Italian
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates with background and experience in sales to become a Sales Representatives.
You will join hardworking, ambitious, fast paced sales team. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Lead Development Representatives (LDRs) are responsible for converting both warm and cold leads into sales opportunities for our platform. In this position, you will play a vital role in the Global Collaboration Team by helping to create a positive first step in a customer’s collaboration journey within company. You will use cutting-edge technologies to handle lead qualification through inbound demand, and to create lead generation through outbound campaigns.
• Engage with Customer accounts provided by Marketing to generate sales opportunities, using a call guide (i.e., conversation starters and objection handing processes) to generate leads.
• Respond to customer inquiries with qualifying questions to determine possible opportunities
• Process inbound interactions from potential customers via phone, click to chat, email and webforms. And transfer qualified leads with warm-handoff to the Sales Team.
• Identify whether a given Contact is associated with a specific campaign or program and verify interest and answer Customer inquiries regarding that program following provided call guides & materials.
• Document Lead generation activity
• Maintain a pipeline of leads to nurture for future sales opportunities.
• Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Collaboration Sales Specialists, and Marketing contribute to continued YoY growth rates
WHO YOU ARE:
• 1 Year of sales experience in similar or adjacent industry
• Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations
• Passionate about building positive relationships with customers
• Highly motivated candidates with determination, tenacity and drive
• Flexible and resilient problem solver
• Passionate about technology
• Thrives in a team environment
• BS/BA Equivalent & B2/C1 English & Italian
- Sports card
- Life insurance(UNUM)
- Private medical care
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position