- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 3 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are looking for:
Sales Specialist in NATEK is identifying and contacting prospects in local and international territory in order to propose our services. Main responsibilities are networking, cold calling and social media activities to generate interest from a potential customer. This role requires persuasive approach and usage of relevant sales tactics to win customers. Sales Specialist in NATEK investigates both customers and competitors, and cooperates with Delivery and Recruitment departments reporting to International Sales Manager. On this role you will gain international experience and share knowledge within NATEK Sales department to grow professionally into role of Business Development Manager.
We are looking forward to meet with candidates capable to build successful business partnership and long- term market knowledge.
- Elaborates market analyzes to identify customers, customer needs, competitive service features, and pricing.
- Based on market analysis contributes to strategy on how to approach each customer.
- Is in regular contact with all prospects in CRM, full fill proper reports, ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Prepares client offers and presentations, arranges and participates in internal and external client debriefs.
- Cooperates with Business Development Manager in building NATEK’s local business.
You should have:
- Strong interest in the IT market, new trends, and technologies.
- Experience in cold calling / call center.
- Analytical skills in spotting potential niche for business development.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High creativity and goal-orientation.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or market research, preferably in IT.
We will offer you:
- Employment contract or B2B.
- Home Office up to 2 days weekly.
- Life insurance.
- Benefit platform.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- MultiSport Card.
- UDEMY learning platform.
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.